Software design & DCS
SADAS if fully involved in the development of Software for the industrial automation.
The high (and always growing) level of informatisation and the integration of industrial plants are the basis for the software’s development.
In SADAS’s wider vision, the production of software aims to reach a very high standard, providing complete industrial information systems, which are able to allow the supervision of the whole manufacturing process, from the plant level to the management level.
SADAS has one of the widest and full know-how in developing DCS.
SADAS applies all its skills to the process control field by means of instruments and arranges for the automation of:
- Data acquisition, logging, elaboration and visualization;
- Monitoring and process alarm system;
- Analog and Digital instrumentation;
- Integrated control and regulation system PLC e DCS;
- Continuous and discontinuous control plant ;
- Standard and non standard control techniques ;
- Decentralized distributed control system;
- Supervision system for the whole plant;
- Human machine interface;
- Software engineering;
- Process control engineering;
- Network plant engineering;
- Control room engineering;
- Safety system;
- Actuator and sensor;
- AC / DC Drives;
- Motion Control.
In the field of the process control SADAS has taken advantage of consolidated partnership with the most known and reliable hardware and software manufacturer, who have contributed to define the very high level of the industrial solutions for Pulp & Paper:
- Rockwell Automation
- Ge Fanuc Automation